It is important that you inform AIA of any change in your contact details. You may request to update your personal details by contacting AIA Online Customer Service via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org during the operating hours (8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. on Mon to Thu, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. on Fri, excluding public holidays).
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my certificate?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I nominate a beneficiary?
- Can I upgrade/ downgrade my plan within the coverage period?
- Currently my credit/debit cards are covered by the issuing bank for any unauthorized transactions and spending. Can I claim from both WalletSafe and other channels/platforms (e.g. the bank)?
- How do I submit a claim for WalletSafe?
- What are the documents required to support a claim?
- What is the maximum cut-off time for me to submit a claim?
- Why am I refunded after a successful purchase?
- Where can I get further information?