As per government regulations, all persons should be given the option to nominate a beneficiary upon purchasing an insurance policy. With a beneficiary nominated upfront, it will ease the claims process and approval for accidental death claim. You can nominate anyone, but the nominee has to be a person. You cannot put an organization as a nominee.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my certificate?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I nominate a beneficiary?
- Can I upgrade/ downgrade my plan within the coverage period?
- Currently my credit/debit cards are covered by the issuing bank for any unauthorized transactions and spending. Can I claim from both WalletSafe and other channels/platforms (e.g. the bank)?
- How do I submit a claim for WalletSafe?
- What are the documents required to support a claim?
- What is the maximum cut-off time for me to submit a claim?
- Why am I refunded after a successful purchase?
- Where can I get further information?