- When can I start using my card?
- Do I need to top-up my card?
- What is the payment order of my card payments?
- How do I see my card details?
- What is the difference between my Touch ‘n Go eWallet PIN and Visa card PIN?
- I’m required to enter a one-time-password (“OTP”) when I make an online transaction. What is this?
- Can I use my card overseas?
- Can I use my physical card to make contactless payments?
- How can I control how much I spend for each contactless transaction?
- Can I withdraw cash with my Visa Card?
- What account should I select at the ATM to withdraw cash/view my balance?
- I have used my Visa Card to pay for a recurring subscription service but I now want to cancel that subscription. How do I this?
- What should I do if the ATM did not return my Visa Card?
- I have a transactional related issue that is not listed here. Who do I contact for further assistance?
- What is my card spending limits?
- Are there fees and charges on my spending?
- Why am I charged RM200 for my petrol transaction?
- Why was my MYR-denominated overseas transaction charged more than what is in the receipt?
- Why was I charged more for my online transaction?