Your card details are only shown in your card dashboard, which can be found in the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app. For your privacy, your card details are automatically hidden and you are required to key in your Touch ‘n Go eWallet PIN to view the full details
Articles in this section
- When can I start using my card?
- Do I need to top-up my card?
- What is the payment order of my card payments?
- How do I see my card details?
- What is the difference between my Touch ‘n Go eWallet PIN and Visa card PIN?
- I’m required to enter a one-time-password (“OTP”) when I make an online transaction. What is this?
- Can I use my card overseas?
- Can I use my physical card to make contactless payments?
- How can I control how much I spend for each contactless transaction?
- Can I withdraw cash with my Visa Card?