Once you have successfully applied for the card, you will be provided with a virtual card which you can start using immediately for online transactions, whilst you wait for the delivery of your physical card. Card details for online payments can be found on the card dashboard, in the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app.
Articles in this section
- When can I start using my card?
- Do I need to top-up my card?
- What is the payment order of my card payments?
- How do I see my card details?
- What is the difference between my Touch ‘n Go eWallet PIN and Visa card PIN?
- I’m required to enter a one-time-password (“OTP”) when I make an online transaction. What is this?
- Can I use my card overseas?
- Can I use my physical card to make contactless payments?
- How can I control how much I spend for each contactless transaction?
- Can I withdraw cash with my Visa Card?