You are still allowed to reapply for eKYC again after your eKYC application is rejected.
Articles in this section
- What is Account Verification (eKYC) and what does this mean for you?
- Is Account Verification (eKYC) mandatory for me?
- How do I verify my account?
- What are information required during Account Verification (eKYC)?
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- Why am I getting ID incorrect / ID not clear when doing eKYC?
- Why do I fail to scan my face?
- Why is my ID name or ID number incorrect?
- My eKYC application is rejected, what should I do?
- What is enhanced Account Verification (Enhanced eKYC)?