Only ONE valid ID (Mykad/Army/Police/Passport) for ONE Touch ‘n Go eWallet account and each account is only allowed to be linked to ONE unique mobile number.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my mobile number?
- What is ‘OTP’?
- Do I need to create a Touch ‘n Go eWallet 6-digit PIN?
- What do I need to do if I forgot my 6-digit PIN or my account being suspended ?
- I’ve keyed in my mobile number but I did not receive the OTP.
- What do I need to do if I forget / want to change my Security Questions?
- Once I have registered, can I change my personal details?
- How many accounts can I register?
- If I am a foreigner, can I register for a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- How can I change my 6-digit pin from my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?