Please ensure your mobile device meet the following requirement for Touch 'n Go eWallet app
- Mobile Operating system Android version 5.0 above
- Device is NOT Jailbroken or Rooted
- Latest Touch n' Go eWallet app version
If your device meet the above requirement, there could be few possible scenarios that you can't register an account with us :
1) Mobile Number or ID Number (MyKad/Passport) is registered to an existing Touch 'n Go eWallet account
- If you just changed your Mobile Number, there is possibility that the Mobile Number is recycled from previous Touch 'n Go eWallet account owner.
- Other Touch 'n Go eWallet account owner might have accidentally entered your ID number during registration.
- Kindly contact us by submitting a request here with relevant screenshot for our investigation. Refer submission guide at here
2) You have previously registered an account with the mobile number or ID number
If you can't recall your 6 digit PIN number, please perform Forgot PIN step. To learn more about what you need to do in such cases, please refer to our article here.
3) If you have changed Mobile Number and can't login to Touch 'n Go eWallet
- For verified account: You can regain access to your Touch ‘n Go eWallet account by utilizing the Account Recovery steps with Face Verification. To understand how this process works, we recommend watching a short video here
- For unverified users: You can regain access to your Touch ‘n Go eWallet account by following the Account Recovery steps with your registered email address. To understand how this process works, we recommend watching a short video here.
4) Country not listed
- We're sorry if your country not is not listed. Rest assured that we're working to include user from your country into our eWallet
5) You are using mobile number other than +60 (MY) dan +65 (SG)
- Touch 'n Go eWallet can only be use with Malaysian and Singapore mobile number