Important Note! In certain scenarios, if your account has been suspended due to exceeding allowable 6-digit PIN attempts during login or exceeding allowable security questions attempts, please be patient and allow 24 hours before attempting again.
If you are no longer logged-in :
1. Open the TNG eWallet app and enter your Registered Mobile Number.
2. Tap Forgot your PIN?
3. Enter your Mobile Number.
4. Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your Mobile Number.
5. A message will appear once your 6 digit PIN has been successfully updated.
If you are still logged-in :
1. Open the TNG eWallet app and tap Profile.
2. Tap Security.
3. Tap Change 6 digit PIN.
4. Enter Current 6 digit PIN.
5. Enter New 6 digit PIN.
6. A message will appear once your 6 digit PIN has been successfully updated.
We hope the above information helps. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team by submitting a request here by selecting the Support Type as '6-digits PIN/Security Question'.