Mobile Phone Requirements:
To register an account with us, please ensure your mobile phone meets the following requirements:
- Mobile Operating System: Android version 5.0 or above.
- Device Status: Your device should not be Jailbroken or Rooted.
- Latest TNG eWallet App version: Please ensure you have the latest version of the Touch 'n Go eWallet app installed
If your device meets the above requirements, but you still can't register an account with us, please consider the following scenarios.
1. Mobile or ID Number Already Registered:
Your mobile number or ID number (MyKad/Passport) may already be registered to an existing Touch 'n Go eWallet account. This could be because your mobile number was previously used by another eWallet account owner, or someone accidentally entered your ID number during their registration process.
2. Previous Account with Same Mobile or ID Number:
If you have previously registered an account with the same mobile number or ID number and can't recall your 6-digit PIN number, please follow the "Forgot PIN" steps. For more details, refer to our article here.
3. Changed Mobile Number and Can't Login:
- Verified Account: If you have a verified account, you can regain access by following the Account Recovery steps with Face Verification. Watch a short video here.
- Unverified Account: For unverified accounts, you can regain access by following the Account Recovery steps with your registered email address. Watch a short video here.