Troubleshooting Login Issues for Touch 'n Go eWallet
You may encounter login issues while trying to access your Touch 'n Go eWallet account. Below are some possible reasons and solutions to help you regain access:
1. Account Suspended
Your account may be suspended due to multiple incorrect PIN attempts or if you've forgotten your 6-digit PIN. To learn more about what you need to do in such cases, please refer to our article here.
2. Change Mobile Number or Account Dormant
For Verified Accounts:
You can regain access by utilizing the Account Recovery steps with Face Verification. To understand how this process works, we recommend watching a short video here.
For Unverified Accounts:
You can regain access by following the Account Recovery steps with your registered email address. To understand how this process works, we recommend watching a short video here.
3. Incompatible Device
Ensure that you are not using a jailbroken or rooted device. For more information, please kindly refer to the article here.
4. Internet Connection or Device Settings
- Follow these steps to resolve internet or device-related issues.
- Launch your internet browser, type google.com, and tap Go.
- If the page fails to load, you may have internet connectivity issues. Switch to a stable internet connection or wireless connection.
- Update your Touch 'n Go eWallet application to the latest version. If issues persist, proceed to uninstall and reinstall the Touch 'n Go eWallet application.
- Clear Cache/Data/Storage (the term differs across phone models).