No, please ensure your eWallet balance is sufficient or enable Quick Payment before making a payment for your car insurance / takaful renewal.
Articles in this section
- What type of car insurance/takaful is provided by Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Does Touch ‘n Go eWallet provide Third Party Cover only?
- What is the difference between comprehensive coverage and third party fire & theft cover?
- What payment option(s) are available?
- Will I be able to make payment for the Car Insurance/Takaful on my desktop with Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- If I do not have sufficient eWallet balance, will my payment go through?
- Who should I call if I encounter system or payment failure?
- How do I acquire more information about insurance/takaful products listed in Touch 'n Go eWallet?