A strong 6-Digit PIN should not be predictable and cannot be easily guessed.
We highly recommend that users choose a 6-Digit PIN that avoids these common pitfalls, as outlined below:
- No DOB (forward or backward) e.g. DDMMYY, YYMMDD, MMDDYY
- No IC/ Passport (first 6 digit, last 6 digits of ic or passport)
- No Mobile number match (matches part of your mobile number)
- No repeated numbers/sequence (111111, 112233, 121212, 123123, 123456, etc)
- No easily guessed pattern on key pad, refer to below examples: