Yes, you can by clicking the “Transfer” icon on the home-screen but is only eligible for users who have completed their account verification process.
Articles in this section
- Can I reload my Touch 'n Go card via the Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- What do I need to do if I forgot my 6-digit PIN?
- Once I have registered, can I change my personal details?
- What do I need to do if I forget / want to change my Security Questions?
- Are there any limitations for wallet usage?
- What is “Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload Pin”?
- Can I transfer my money to another app user via the Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- What happens if my reload transaction is not reflected in my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- How often is the balance of my added Touch ‘n Go card updated in the TNG eWallet?
- What do I do if I suspect there is a double deduction (both Touch ‘n Go card and Touch ‘n Go eWallet balances are deducted at the same toll)?