Your vehicle number is used to confirm your booking. This enables the local authorities to check the validity of your booking in terms of parking site and booking duration.
Articles in this section
- What is the ‘Parking’ feature?
- At which locations can I use the ‘Parking’ feature?
- What are the council specific rules that I should be aware of?
- Why am I unable to view certain areas and sites?
- How do I book a parking site?
- Why do I need to provide my vehicle number?
- Can I save vehicle details?
- How do I add/remove vehicles?
- How many vehicles can I save?
- Do I need to share my location information?