No. You are still required to download and register the Touch ‘n Go eWallet account. The MYTouchnGo Portal only manages your Touch ‘n Go cards while the Touch ‘n Go eWallet is an eWallet that allows you to make payments and more via the mobile app.
Articles in this section
- What is the Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- What can I do with my Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Are the features available to all Touch ‘n Go eWallet users?
- I am already a registered user on the MYTouchnGo Portal. Does that mean I automatically have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet Account?
- Does this mean I do not have to use the Touch ‘n Go Card to pay tolls, transit fares, etc.?
- Is the Touch ‘n Go eWallet licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia?
- Are there any fees that I need to pay to use the Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Can I transfer my money to another app user via the Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Is my personal information safe?
- Where can I find out more about the Touch ‘n Go eWallet and any of its functions?