No. You can still use your Touch ‘n Go card to pay for tolls, transit and parking.
Articles in this section
- What is the Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- What can I do with my Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- Are the features available to all Touch 'n Go eWallet users?
- What will happen to my account if I am not an active user?
- I am already a registered user on the MYTouchnGo Portal. Does that mean I automatically have a Touch 'n Go eWallet Account?
- Does this mean I do not have to use the Touch ‘n Go Card to pay tolls, transit fares, etc.?
- Are there any fees that I need to pay to use the Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- Is the Touch 'n Go eWallet licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia?
- [Android] What phones and Operating System are compatible with the app?
- [iOS] What phones and Operating System are compatible with the app?