No. You can still use your Touch ‘n Go card to pay for tolls, transit and parking.
Articles in this section
- Where is the TNG card icon?
- What is the TNG eWallet?
- What can I do with my TNG eWallet?
- Are the features available to all TNG eWallet users?
- I am already a registered user on the MYTouchnGo Portal. Does that mean I automatically have a TNG eWallet Account?
- Does this mean I do not have to use the Touch ‘n Go Card to pay tolls, transit fares, etc.?
- Is the TNG eWallet licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia?
- Are there any fees that I need to pay to use the TNG eWallet?
- Can I transfer my money to another app user via the TNG eWallet?
- Where can I find out more about the TNG eWallet and any of its functions?