TNGSB will guarantee the functionality of the Touch ‘n Go Charm from any faulty/malfunction for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. It is mandatory to keep your receipt as proof of your purchase in the event you were to claim for charm replacement during the warranty period.
Articles in this section
- What is the Touch ‘n Go Charm?
- Does the Touch ‘n Go Charm come with any stored value?
- Does my Touch ‘n Go Charm have a warranty period?
- How do I check the expiry date of my Touch ‘n Go Charm?
- There is a difference between the date printed on the Touch ‘n Go Charm, Touch n’ Go eWallet and the date listed on the TNGSB portal for the charm expiry. Which date should I refer to?
- Will my Touch ‘n Go Charm become inactive if I were to not use it for an extended period of time?
- Are there any Service and Activation Fees for the Touch ‘n Go Charm?
- What will happen to the balance in my charm if I do not use the Touch ‘n Go Charm throughout 7 years from last transaction date?