You will not be charged fees of any form for the lack of usage of your charms over an extended period throughout the 7 years of charm lifetime.
Articles in this section
- What is the Touch ‘n Go Charm?
- Does the Touch ‘n Go Charm come with any stored value?
- Does my Touch ‘n Go Charm have a warranty period?
- How do I check the expiry date of my Touch ‘n Go Charm?
- There is a difference between the date printed on the Touch ‘n Go Charm, Touch n’ Go eWallet and the date listed on the TNGSB portal for the charm expiry. Which date should I refer to?
- Will my Touch ‘n Go Charm become inactive if I were to not use it for an extended period of time?
- Are there any Service and Activation Fees for the Touch ‘n Go Charm?
- What will happen to the balance in my charm if I do not use the Touch ‘n Go Charm throughout 7 years from last transaction date?