You need to complete the claim submission webpage and provide required supporting claim documents. You can obtain the link from the e-mail where you received your e-policy upon your purchase via Touch ‘n Go eWallet application. You are also required to give full cooperation to the adjusters or investigators appointed by AIA in assessing your claim.
Articles in this section
- I purchase home contents coverage only, can I request for cancellation note?
- Can I increase/ decrease my sum insured during renewal?
- Can I add or remove my add-ons coverages during renewal?
- Can I claim for loss or damage arising from theft (including forcible and non-forcible break-ins)?
- Can I claim for loss or damage due to tempest or storm (including loss/ damage to electrical installations such as auto gates, CCTV/alarm systems, etc.)?
- If I purchased SafeHome policy covering my home contents, how do I submit a claim if I don't have a previous receipt?
- Can I cancel my policy?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I still request for a cancellation note from AIA if I did not opt for it during my application?
- Can I request to include add-on coverages midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?