Yes, you may select “Auto Payment” when you purchase WalletSafe in Touch ‘n Go eWallet app, whereby Touch ‘n Go eWallet will automatically deduct the premium amount from your eWallet one day before your existing certificate expires to renew your WalletSafe certificate. Otherwise, you may buy the insurance again on Touch ‘n Go eWallet app when your existing coverage expires.
Articles in this section
- Who can be covered by WalletSafe?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase WalletSafe?
- How do I verify my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- What will I receive after I purchase WalletSafe in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date of coverage assuming I purchase WalletSafe on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase WalletSafe for another person?
- Can I be insured under more than one WalletSafe certificate?
- Can the certificate be renewed at the end of the coverage period?
- The insurance covers persons up to the age of 70 years. What happens if the person attains age of 71 during the coverage period? Does the coverage terminate immediately?