No, only the registered and verified Touch ‘n Go eWallet users are eligible to purchase WalletSafe, and each Touch ‘n Go eWallet account is only allowed to purchase 1 WalletSafe certificate.
Articles in this section
- Who can be covered by WalletSafe?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase WalletSafe?
- How do I verify my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- What will I receive after I purchase WalletSafe in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date of coverage assuming I purchase WalletSafe on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase WalletSafe for another person?
- Can I be insured under more than one WalletSafe certificate?
- Can the certificate be renewed at the end of the coverage period?
- The insurance covers persons up to the age of 70 years. What happens if the person attains age of 71 during the coverage period? Does the coverage terminate immediately?