There could be several reasons why your PIN reload is unsuccessful :
1. You have entered incorrect 10 digits PIN
- please add '0' at the front if the PIN number is less than 10 digits
2. Continuous reload within 1 minute
- please allow at least 1 min interval between each reload
3. Multiple failed attempt of PIN reload which result to account locked
- please retry after 72 hours
4. You have reached max wallet limit - for more info please refer to article Are they any limitations for wallet usage?
- please utilize some of your balance and retry reload
5. The reload PIN has expired
- You may refer to expiry date printed on the Reload PIN receipt, located below the PIN number.
Sample Reload PIN receipt
6. Invalid PIN number - been used by other user or error in PIN number
- Please refer to the merchant where you purchased the reload PIN or the organization that you received the PIN number