1. First of all, please ensure that you need to fulfil below requirement for P2P transfer:
- You have completed account verification (eKYC) as a Sender
- Amount to send/receive must not reach your wallet limit - for more info please refer to article Are they any limitations for wallet usage?
- You are not using modified / jailbroken / rooted device - for more info please refer to article Why is the TNG eWallet App not supported on jailbroken / rooted devices
- The receiver's mobile no. or eWallet account is still active
2. If you meet the above but encountered transfer failed error, please do the following troubleshooting
- Uninstall and re-install TNG eWallet App
- Update app to the latest version
- Clear Cache/Data/Storage if possible for your device
If you are still unable to send or receive money, please contact us here for further assistance. Please provide the following details/document to facilitate our investigation.
- Screenshot of error message (if any)
- Phone model
- App version
- Android / iOS version
Related article - I've sent money to the wrong beneficiary