There could be several reasons why you unable to scan QR code :
1) Incompatible device
- Please ensure you are not using jailbroken or rooted device
- For more info please refer to article Why is the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app not supported on jailbroken / rooted devices?
2) Device issue
Please ensure your internet connectivity is good and you have allow camera permission for Touch 'n Go eWallet app from your phone settings.
If you meet above requirement, perform basic troubleshooting as below
i) Uninstall and re-install App
ii) Restart and Update app to the latest version
iii) Clear Cache/Data/Storage (if possible for your device)
If you are using iOS device, please ensure the following settings for Region and Calendar
i) Go to device settings > Tap at General > Select Language & Region
ii) Ensure region is Malaysia and Calendar is Gregorian
- If the issue only for specific Merchant, it could be QR code faulty which need replacement.
- If the issue happens to all Merchant and still persisting after basic troubleshooting, please contact us by submit a request here. Refer submission guide at https://youtu.be/eAStXLbiqvY
- Please provide relevant screenshot for our investigation.
Below are related articles that might be useful for you :