No problem, the TNG RFID system will detect the TNG RFID Tag to charge the toll fare and not the mobile phone. Having no signal or no battery power on your mobile phone will not affect your TNG RFID Tag usage.
Articles in this section
- What is TNG RFID Tag and how it works?
- [Android] Do I need a smartphone to use TNG RFID Tag?
- [iOS] Do I need a smartphone to use TNG RFID Tag?
- What if my mobile phone is out of battery or have no data/signal?
- At which toll plazas can I use the TNG RFID Tag?
- What are the differences between SmartTAG and TNG RFID Tag?
- If I have both SmartTAG and TNG RFID Tag in the car, will I be charged twice?
- Why do I need to register and activate my TNG RFID Tag?
- What will happen to my current SmartTAG and Touch ‘n Go card?
- Can I still use the SmartTAG and Touch ‘n Go card at highways to pay my toll?