No, just use the added TNG card as usual to pay tolls (either tap the reader or via SmartTAG) at participating highways. The toll fare will be deducted directly from your Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Articles in this section
- What is PayDirect?
- Who is eligible for PayDirect?
- How do I activate PayDirect?
- Do I have to open the Touch 'n Go eWallet each time I pass through the toll?
- Can I use PayDirect at any toll plazas?
- Does that mean I can use PayDirect in any highways in Klang Valley?
- What are open-system toll?
- Why should I use PayDirect?
- How do I understand the transaction history of my PayDirect toll payments?