Your auto-reload status may be unsuccessful due to the payment authorisation request was declined by your issuing bank. This may be due to your credit limit has been reached, card was expired or card was flagged with suspicious activity. Please contact your card issuing bank to rectify this.
Articles in this section
- What is auto-reload?
- How do I activate the auto-reload function?
- When will my Touch ‘n Go eWallet auto-reload itself?
- How do I know if my Touch ‘n Go eWallet has been auto-reloaded?
- Why is my auto-reload status unsuccessful?
- Which bank cards are supported for this auto-reload function?
- Are there any extra charges after enabling the auto-reload function?
- Can I change my auto-reload settings?
- Can I disable the auto-reload function?
- Can I re-enable the auto-reload function?