Cashback Packet is a cashback reward given to customers by merchants upon completion of purchase and payment with Touch ‘n Go eWallet. It contains a randomised amount of cashback for users to claim via their eWallet.
Articles in this section
- What is Cashback Packet?
- Who can receive Cashback Packet?
- How much can users receive from a Cashback Packet?
- How do I know if I have collected the Cashback Packet successfully?
- Is there a transaction record for claimed Cashback Packets?
- What happens if I don’t open the Cashback Packet immediately upon receiving it?
- Why didn’t I receive a Cashback Packet after making payment?
- Is there a way to check for active Cashback Packet campaigns near me?
- What is Cashback Packet Leaderboard?
- Am I entitled for Cashback Packet when making payment via Payment Links?