Yes, as long as the car number, NRIC and postcode given is per the car owner you will be able to get the quotation(s).
Articles in this section
- How do I make endorsements, cancellations, and changes to my insurance policy/takaful certificate once I have purchased it from the Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- How do I make a claim or get updates on my claims?
- How do I get assistance during an emergency or an accident?
- What type of vehicles can be covered under this Comprehensive Car Insurance/Takaful?
- What is the duration of the insurance/takaful coverage period renew with Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- How do I receive my policy/certificate documents after I renew my car insurance/takaful?
- Am I able to purchase add-ons to my car insurance policy/takaful certificate?
- Can I purchase car insurance/takaful and roadtax for more than 1 vehicle?
- When I purchase multiple Car Insurance/Takaful, where will the e-policy/e-certificate go to?
- Why can’t I get my quotation?