In the event where there's an intermittence issue, your transfer will be flagged as “transfer in progress”. We will attempt to resend your money within 24 hours. However, if it still fails, the money will be reversed to your Touch ‘n Go eWallet account.
Articles in this section
- What is DuitNow Transfer?
- How do I transfer money from my internet banking account to a Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- How do I transfer money from my Touch ‘n Go eWallet to my internet banking account?
- How long does it take for me to receive money via DuitNow Transfer?
- Can I make transfers to my bank’s credit card account/loan account from my Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- If my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account is suspended, can I still receive/transfer money via DuitNow Transfer?
- What does it mean if my transfer is “in progress”?
- What are the fees and charges involved?
- What is the maximum amount I can receive via DuitNow Transfer?
- Will I receive any notifications on the status of payments received via DuitNow Transfer?