Scenario 1: receiving via DuitNow ID
- To receive funds via DuitNow Transfer you will need to verify your Touch ‘n Go eWallet account first.
- Click on your profile picture icon from the home screen of the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app.
- Click on “Account Verification” and fill up the necessary information. Account verification may take up to 48 hours to be processed.
- You can check your status at the “Account Verification” page.
Scenario 2: receiving via Touch ‘n Go eWallet account number
- Users can receive money via account number without eWallet account verification, up to an eWallet limit size of RM200
- To enjoy a higher limit, kindly verify your TNG eWallet account first. For further information, please visit our website.
Scenario 3: transferring money from Touch ‘n Go eWallet to other internet banking accounts
- In order for you to transfer money to an internet banking account/other eWallet, you will first have to verify your Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- Users can transfer funds up to their existing eWallet limit.
- Users can send money up to their monthly/annual limits as per their existing eWallet tier thresholds. There is a RM10,000 limit per transaction. For more info on eWallet size and limit please refer here.