Scenario 1: via DuitNow ID
- To receive funds via DuitNow Transfer you will need to verify your Touch ‘n Go eWallet account first.
- Click on your profile picture icon from the home screen of the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app.
- Click on “Account Verification” and fill up the necessary information. Account verification may take up to 48 hours to be processed.
- You can check your status at the “Account Verification” page.
Scenario 2: via Touch ‘n Go eWallet account number
- Customers can receive money via account number without eWallet account verification, up to an eWallet limit size of RM200.
- To enjoy a higher limit, kindly verify your Touch ’n Go eWallet account first. For further information, please visit our website.