You can reload your TNG card at over 14,000 reload touchpoints across Peninsular Malaysia. Click here for the full list of locations.
Articles in this section
- Does this mean I no longer have to reload my Touch ‘n Go card?
- If I were to reload RM5 into my Touch 'n Go eWallet, does this mean my Touch ‘n Go card will have the RM5 credit?
- What happens if I do not have sufficient funds in my Touch ‘n Go eWallet when Passing through tolls?
- What happens if I do not have sufficient funds in both my Touch 'n Go eWallet and Touch ‘n Go card?
- Where can I reload my TNG card?
- How much can I reload into my TNG card?
- What forms of payment are accepted to reload my TNG card?
- Is there a reload fee charged for reloading my TNG card? Where can I reload my TNG card with NO reload fees?
- How can I check my TNG card balance?
- Can I cancel my reload transaction once it has been completed?