The introduction of TNG RFID Tag is another toll payment method that does not impact the use of existing SmartTAG devices and Touch 'n Go card at all highway toll lanes.
Articles in this section
- What is TNG RFID Tag and how it works?
- [Android] Do I need a smartphone to use TNG RFID Tag?
- [iOS] Do I need a smartphone to use TNG RFID Tag?
- What if my mobile phone is out of battery or have no data/signal?
- At which toll plazas can I use the TNG RFID Tag?
- What are the differences between SmartTAG and TNG RFID Tag?
- If I have both SmartTAG and TNG RFID Tag in the car, will I be charged twice?
- Why do I need to register and activate my TNG RFID Tag?
- What will happen to my current SmartTAG and Touch ‘n Go card?
- Can I still use the SmartTAG and Touch ‘n Go card at highways to pay my toll?