No, you can’t renew your Road Tax until you have cleared all blacklisted summons.
Articles in this section
- Can I renew my motorcycle insurance / takaful only (without Road Tax)?
- Can I renew my road tax only?
- How can I view my digital road tax via MyJPJ app?
- Will I still receive physical road tax?
- Are there any additional charges?
- How long will it take for the digital road tax to be reflected in MyJPJ app?
- What can I do if I am unable to view my digital road tax from the MyJPJ app within 3 working days from the policy issuance date?
- How can I track my road tax renewal status?
- Can I renew my road tax if I have a pending summon?
- Can I renew my road tax if I have a blacklisted summon?