Upon your request, My Roadtax Store (our road tax partner) will contact you via WhatsApp to get your refund information. Kindly cooperate in providing them with the information requested and the refund will be reflected in your bank account / Touch ‘n Go eWallet in 7 – 14 working days.
Articles in this section
- Can I renew my motorcycle insurance / takaful only (without Road Tax)?
- Can I renew my road tax only?
- How can I view my digital road tax via MyJPJ app?
- Will I still receive physical road tax?
- Are there any additional charges?
- How long will it take for the digital road tax to be reflected in MyJPJ app?
- What can I do if I am unable to view my digital road tax from the MyJPJ app within 3 working days from the policy issuance date?
- How can I track my road tax renewal status?
- Can I renew my road tax if I have a pending summon?
- Can I renew my road tax if I have a blacklisted summon?