Yes. You are allowed to register and activate up to 10 TNG RFID Tag and link them to your single TNG eWallet. However, one vehicle can be linked to only one TNG RFID Tag at a time.
Articles in this section
- How do I register/activate my TNG RFID Tag?
- What personal details are required to register my TNG RFID Tag?
- Why do I need register my vehicle?
- Can I register TNG RFID Tag for more than one (1) vehicles and link them to my Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- Can I activate and link my TNG eWallet for my friends’/family’s TNG RFID Tag?
- Can I register TNG RFID Tag for a Taxi/Lorry/Truck?
- When can I register TNG RFID Tag for Taxi/Lorry/Truck?
- Can I register vehicle(s) not registered in Malaysia?
- Can I activate TNG RFID Tag if I am foreigner?
- Do I need to upload any documents during activation?