No. The TNG RFID Tag is made of high durable material that can withstand various weather conditions.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to make an appointment before bringing my vehicle to a TNG RFID Fitment Centre?
- How can I install the RFID Tag?
- What if my windscreen is tinted?
- Can I tint my windscreen after my vehicle windscreen has been fitted with TNG RFID Tag?
- If I use the TNG RFID Tag which is fixed on to my headlamp, can it be peeled off easily/safely and transferred to another car?
- Can the TNG RFID Tag on the headlamp get damaged due to weather conditions?
- What precaution or post-care that I need to take to ensure my TNG RFID Tag remains damage-free?