There could be a few different reasons why the transaction failed:
- You may have exceeded your eWallet transaction limit or;
- The bank card you’ve set for Quick Payment may have expired, or has reached its limit or;
- Your transaction was rejected by the bank. Your bank may have problems completing the transaction. Please contact your bank for more clarifications or;
- Your debit card transaction is less than RM1.00 or;
- You may have tried to use it for toll payments via PayDirect and/or RFID and parking payment via PayDirect. This service is currently not supported for toll payments or;
- General system error. There could be an error with the system or provider or both, in which case the feature will be temporarily disabled or;
- Your transaction have exceeded RM10,000.
Below are the articles that may be useful for you :
What can I use Quick Payment for?
What is the minimum transaction value for Quick Payment?
What’s the maximum amount I can pay with Quick Payment?
Are there any limitations for wallet usage?