There could be a few different reasons for this:
- You’ve exceeded your eWallet transaction limit. Check that you haven’t exceeded your daily, monthly or annual eWallet transaction limit.
- Your bank card has expired/exceeded limit. The card you’ve set for Quick Payment may have expired, or has reached its limit.
- Your transaction was rejected by the bank. Your bank may have problems completing the transaction due to any number of reasons. Please contact your bank for more clarifications.
- Your debit card transaction is less than RM1.
- The feature is not available for toll payments via PayDirect and/or RFID and parking payment via PayDirect.
- General system error. There could be an error with the system or provider or both, in which case the feature will be temporarily disabled.