Every automatic reload counts as an official transaction, so generally you will earn reward points and/or cashback as laid out by your bank’s terms and conditions, not the Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Articles in this section
- What is Quick Payment?
- What can I use Quick Payment for?
- Can I use Quick Payment for in-app purchases and toll payments?
- Why should I use Quick Payment?
- Is Quick Payment automatically turned on for my saved bank card?
- How do I set up Quick Payment?
- How can I change the bank card used for Quick Payment?
- What is the minimum transaction value for Quick Payment?
- How do I know if I have paid with my eWallet balance or with Quick Payment on my bank card?
- What’s the maximum amount I can pay with Quick Payment?