You are entitled to only ONE-time RM150 eBelia credit from 1 e-wallet of your choice throughout the programme. Once you have received the eBelia credit from 1 e-wallet, any attempts to claim additional eBelia credits from other e-wallets will be rejected by the system.
Articles in this section
- What is the eBelia initiative?
- Who is eligible for eBelia?
- I am 20 years old but turning 21 years old in 2021, do I qualify for the programme?
- I will be enrolling as a full-time student at a local IPT by end of the year, do I qualify for the programme?
- I was a full-time student but has graduated before the programme starts, do I qualify for the programme?
- What is the definition of eligible fulltime student registered with Ministry of Higher Education (“MOHE”)?
- I am a Malaysian part-time student and did not register with Ministry of Higher Education (“MOHE”), can I apply for eBelia credit?
- When does the programme start, what is the duration of the programme? How about the e-wallet incentives? Is there a deadline?
- Which e-wallets can I claim this initiative from?
- Can I claim the RM150 eBelia credit from more than one e-wallet?