Third party cover provides legal liability for death or bodily injury to third parties (excluding passengers) and legal liability for loss or damage to third party property caused by or arising out of the use of the policy holder’s motor vehicle on a road. Third party cover DOES NOT cover accidental or fire damage and theft of your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- What type of car insurance is provided by TNG eWallet?
- Does TNG eWallet provide Third Party Cover?
- What is the difference between comprehensive coverage and third party cover?
- What payment option(s) are available?
- Will I be able to make payment for the Car Insurance on my desktop with TNG eWallet?
- If I do not have sufficient eWallet balance, will my payment go through?
- Who should I call if I encounter system or payment failure?
- How do I acquire more information about insurance products listed in TNG eWallet?
- How do I get assistance during an emergency or an accident?