Third party cover provides legal liability for death or bodily injury to third parties (excluding passengers) and legal liability for loss or damage to third party property caused by or arising out of the use of the policy/takaful certificate holder’s motor vehicle on a road. Third party cover DOES NOT cover accidental or fire damage and theft of your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- What type of car insurance/takaful is provided by Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- Does Touch 'n Go eWallet provide Third Party Cover?
- What is the difference between comprehensive coverage and third party cover?
- What payment option(s) are available?
- Will I be able to make payment for the Car Insurance/Takaful on my desktop with Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- If I do not have sufficient eWallet balance, will my payment go through?
- Who should I call if I encounter system or payment failure?
- How do I acquire more information about insurance/takaful products listed in Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- How do I get assistance during an emergency or an accident?