Yes, you may request for a cancellation note by contacting our dedicated AIA Online Customer Service via WhatsApp at 019 629 9660 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org during the operating hours (8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Mon to Fri excluding public holidays). However, it is recommended that you opt for it during your application to ease your cancellation process with your mortgagee.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my policy?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I still request for a cancellation note from AIA if I did not opt for it during my application?
- Can I request to include add-on coverages midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?
- Can I request to increase/ decrease my sum insured midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?
- How do I make a claim for SafeHome?
- What are the documents required to support a claim?
- When do I have to notify AIA of a claim?
- How long do I have to wait to get my claim?
- What is an adjuster and what do they do?