No, you are not allowed to include any add-on coverages (insured perils) midterm after your policy is issued. However, you are allowed to do so during your policy renewal. Kindly ensure that you have selected the desired add-on coverages during your application before you make payment.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my policy?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I still request for a cancellation note from AIA if I did not opt for it during my application?
- Can I request to include add-on coverages midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?
- Can I request to increase/ decrease my sum insured midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?
- How do I make a claim for SafeHome?
- What are the documents required to support a claim?
- When do I have to notify AIA of a claim?
- How long do I have to wait to get my claim?
- What is an adjuster and what do they do?