An adjuster is an independent party appointed by the insurance company to investigate property damage or personal injury to determine the claims payout amount. They may interview the claimant and witnesses, inspect the property, gather information, and conduct additional research.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my policy?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I still request for a cancellation note from AIA if I did not opt for it during my application?
- Can I request to include add-on coverages midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?
- Can I request to increase/ decrease my sum insured midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?
- How do I make a claim for SafeHome?
- What are the documents required to support a claim?
- When do I have to notify AIA of a claim?
- How long do I have to wait to get my claim?
- What is an adjuster and what do they do?