Excess is the amount you need to bear for a claim before AIA indemnify you. The applicable excess amount and policy conditions are stated in the policy wording.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my policy?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I still request for a cancellation note from AIA if I did not opt for it during my application?
- Can I request to include add-on coverages midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?
- Can I request to increase/ decrease my sum insured midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?
- How do I make a claim for SafeHome?
- What are the documents required to support a claim?
- When do I have to notify AIA of a claim?
- How long do I have to wait to get my claim?
- What is an adjuster and what do they do?