You need to complete the claim submission webpage and provide required supporting claim documents. You can obtain the link from the e-mail where you received your e-policy upon your purchase via Touch ‘n Go eWallet application. You are also required to give full cooperation to the adjusters or investigators appointed by AIA in assessing your claim.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my policy?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I still request for a cancellation note from AIA if I did not opt for it during my application?
- Can I request to include add-on coverages midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?
- Can I request to increase/ decrease my sum insured midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?
- How do I make a claim for SafeHome?
- What are the documents required to support a claim?
- When do I have to notify AIA of a claim?
- How long do I have to wait to get my claim?
- What is an adjuster and what do they do?