All claims are advised to be submitted to AIA immediately and no later than 15 days from the date of event giving rise to a claim under this SafeHome policy.
Articles in this section
- I purchase home contents coverage only, can I request for cancellation note?
- Can I increase/ decrease my sum insured during renewal?
- Can I add or remove my add-ons coverages during renewal?
- Can I claim for loss or damage arising from theft (including forcible and non-forcible break-ins)?
- Can I claim for loss or damage due to tempest or storm (including loss/ damage to electrical installations such as auto gates, CCTV/alarm systems, etc.)?
- If I purchased SafeHome policy covering my home contents, how do I submit a claim if I don't have a previous receipt?
- Can I cancel my policy?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I still request for a cancellation note from AIA if I did not opt for it during my application?
- Can I request to include add-on coverages midterm after my SafeHome policy is issued?