You are advised to purchase SafeHome policy before your existing policy’s expiry date. You can purchase SafeHome policy as early as 6 months in advance and send the new insurance policy and cancellation note provided by AIA to the bank for cancellation of your existing policy.
Articles in this section
- With my property insured under a mortgage, is it true that it is compulsory for me to purchase insurance coverage from the bank’s panel of insurers otherwise they might not approve my loan?
- The bank claimed that I am underinsured and wants me to get insured with their panel of insurers that will offer sufficient coverage based on loan value. What should I do?
- What is a cancellation note and how will I receive it?
- My home insurance policy from the bank will be expired soon. When should I purchase/ renew the insurance from AIA SafeHome?
- What kind of documents do I need to send to the bank in order to cancel my home insurance policy with the bank?
- I have informed the bank regarding my SafeHome policy with AIA, but the bank has arranged another policy for me and my account has been charged. How can I cancel the insurance policy with the bank?