Yes, you can. For owners/tenants of non-landed property which is also with strata title (e.g. apartments, flats, condominiums), you are only eligible to purchase contents coverage. Your building coverage should be arranged by your Joint Management Body (JMB) or Management Corporation (MC) whereby the individual unit owner is required to pay to the JMB or MC his/her respective premium portion.
Articles in this section
- Who can purchase SafeHome?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase SafeHome?
- I am staying in a wooden house, can I buy SafeHome?
- I am staying in an apartment, can I buy SafeHome?
- Can I choose to cover the building if I am the tenant of the property?
- What will I receive after I purchase SafeHome in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase SafeHome on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase SafeHome for another person?
- I have more than one property. Can I purchase another SafeHome policy?
- Can the policy be renewed at the end of the coverage period?